Mikkat Market

Pretty.much.obsessed.

I discovered Mikkat Market on yet another Refinery 29 post.  This e-tailer has edgy, trendy clothing that the owner of the online boutique styles in oh-so-covet-able ways.  Another perk - the pieces are completely affordable!  I actually just purchased this a few days ago, got it in the mail yesterday, and I must say, I'm hooked.




How cute does she make this look!?  Hopefully I can pull it off with similar flair!

Needless to say, this has definitely been added to my list of stalk-worthy online shopping sites.

See anything you like??

xoxo
Payal

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

i love it..great post gonna check it out for myself too.

www.societysmisfit.com

Neda B. said...

I loooove the button detail on this...how cute!!! Thanks for sharing!!! And you will soooo rock it!

Post a Comment